Leading 5 Reasons to Use Whiteboard Video
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a kind of video marketing that utilizes an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or highlights an explanation about how a procedure, item, or service works. The video is normally accompanied by an extensive commentary narrative of the topic. The artists may draw charts or animations that are enjoyable to look at so that the video is more entertaining and can accomplish much better audience engagement.
This form of video has become preferred among companies for numerous factors. An explainer video is:
1. Straight to the point - a whiteboard video, unlike other kinds of discussion, keeps fluff to the minimum because the illustrations only present the most important points in the topic. The voice-over narration directly talks to the audience and the script strictly complies with what the illustrations are attempting to convey.
When people watch a whiteboard video, all they can see is a clutter-free live motion diagram, flow chart, or cartoon that makes technical information more quickly easy to understand. If you are going to make a video about how your cost savings can grow in your bank account, a whiteboard video will be much better fit for the job as compared to a live action video.
2. Easy to understand - whiteboard videos utilize imaginative sketches that catch the attention of the audience much better so that they do not feel bored or get distracted and avert. The exposure to the sketches triggers more brain activity in the audiences and therefore, helps them to follow your subject more easily than other type of video.
For instance, a talking head video is less attractive and allows for little creativity so the audience gets tired after just a few seconds. All they can see is a person blabbering words that they can hear however could not understand the method the video plans them to.
3. More cost-effective to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be costly to produce, whiteboard videos are much easier and affordable. To produce a whiteboard video, you only require a little well-lit studio, camera equipment, a video camera group, a whiteboard with markers or a traditional chalkboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a storyteller, and a video manufacturer. You don't need to employ a team of animators, actors, makeup artists, or lease places and furniture simply to shoot your video.
4. Creative and enjoyable - there's nothing more interesting than viewing an artist create drawings that are enjoyable to take a look at. With every stroke of the pen marker, the audience expects and pictures what will pop out next. Whiteboard videos are also ideal for audiences with short attention spans or are too busy to look at full-length videos. Every illustration revitalizes the focus of their eyes so they can focus better on what the video is trying to state.
5. Creates stronger psychological connection - whiteboard videos are fantastic in assisting your audience remember your brand name or business. It is creative and catchy, so they value seeing it. It is intriguing, so they are more likely to talk about it with others.
Its simpleness is what makes it a good alternative to use explainer videos. You do not take too long or invest too much to put the video together so you can get your message to your audience right away. At the same time, your audience quickly connects with your video and is more likely to obtain taken part in it and ultimately choose to buy or convert.
A whiteboard video or whiteboard animation video is a form of video marketing that makes use of an online whiteboard where a sketch artist draws or highlights a description about how a procedure, item, or service works. Easy to understand - whiteboard videos use innovative sketches that capture the attention of the audience better so that they do not feel bored or get sidetracked and look away. More affordable to produce - unlike live action and 3D animated videos that can be costly to produce, whiteboard videos are much simpler and economical. To create a whiteboard video, click here you just require a small well-lit studio, video camera equipment, a video camera team, a whiteboard with markers or a standard blackboard with chalk sticks, a sketch artist, a narrator, and a video manufacturer. Whiteboard videos are likewise perfect for audiences with short attention periods or are too hectic to look at full-length videos.